How do you organize your notes?

Joshua Zerkel

One of Evernote's strengths is that you can organize your notes any way you want to - many multiple notebooks (or just one), lots of tags (or none), sort, or search.

Everyone has an opinion on how they like to organize their notes in Evernote. What's your approach? Let us know in our new Facebook poll:

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10150376641268129/?qa_ref=ssp

• 1 month later...

Hi there, brand new to evernote. searched and searched for how to start. is there a place that guides me from the beginning on how to use evernote. I'm a list maker and trying to get more organized. for instance, i see the tags and notebook but is there a way to just create a bunch of either right out of the gate. when i click on tags...nothing happens. i am obviously doing something wrong.

thx for any advise or direction you could send my way.

Hi there, brand new to evernote. searched and searched for how to start. is there a place that guides me from the beginning on how to use evernote. I'm a list maker and trying to get more organized. for instance, i see the tags and notebook but is there a way to just create a bunch of either right out of the gate. when i click on tags...nothing happens. i am obviously doing something wrong.

It's helpful to specify which client(s) you are using, since each one performs a bit differently. The Mac & Windows clients both have a pop up that tells you how to start your first note. So I guess you're not using either one of those.

It's helpful to specify which client(s) you are using, since each one performs a bit differently. The Mac & Windows clients both have a pop up that tells you how to start your first note. So I guess you're not using either one of those.

I am on a nrand new imac

• Level 5*

I am on a nrand new imac

Check out the links. Those will get you started.

Archived