(Archived) Bullet Points

I tried searching around on the forum but I can't seem to find anything about this topic yet.

• I take notes in class on my Sony Tablet S and I will find it very useful if I can indent my bullet points my simply pressing "tab"
  • It would be nice if it can be similar to Microsoft Word and start a new set of indented bullet points
  • Now the only way for me to indent is press space 5 times and it is not effective.
  • I also notice that pressing tab does not work on the web page either.
  • It is a simple request and I hope that a new feature can be added to future updates!

It will make all the different in the world for my note taking in class. Right now the only thing preventing me from using this app on a regular basis is that lack of feature.

• Level 5*

Multiple level bullets aren't available (or AFAIK planned) I'm afraid. If that's a requirement, you may have to try other software to get the notes on 'paper' so to speak, but you can still save other file types in Evernote..

Evernote don't say how far (or whether at all) they will extend the note taking options, but they have said that more serious word-processing functions are defintely not coming - there's already a wide choice of software options out there.

This kind of question/request is best submitted to the forum on the platform(s) you use. What you want is available on the Mac and Windows clients (if not others; I know about these two because I use them).

Thank you for the advice! I am new to the forum so I did not really know where to began. I searched on the Android platform and found that a few other people were having the same problem like me as well. The Evernote employee said that bullet indents are on their list of things they are working on. He post that reply in September but I really hope I can get this feature can come in time for the spring. I want to use it for at least one semester before I graduate from college.

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*

I have been using Evernote since August, so I'm a little new. I have used the bullet feature, but rarely can I get the sub-bullets.

Can someone please explain how to go about this?

This kind of question/request is best submitted to the forum on the platform(s) you use. What you want is available on the Mac and Windows clients (if not others; I know about these two because I use them).

Archived