(Archived) Using Skitch on Mac like I can on Android

Mark923

Idea

I'm really seeing some benefits of using Skitch on my phone for notations and arrows, etc. However, when I opened an image from EN Mac desktop client, and wanted to make notations and save the image back into my EN, I found it difficult and not at all user friendly.

I used to click and hold an image in EN and open in Photoshop, and when I made edits and saved from Photoshop, my image in EN automatically updated. I was hoping for the same thing using Skitch. I click and hold to open an image in Skitch, used some notations, but saving or exporting the edited image back into my notebook is not happening. What am I missing? What can I do differently to save my edited images back into EN?

thanks in advance for any advice!

4 replies to this idea

Try this, it works for me...

• Right-click on the body of the note in EN.
    Select Open with Skitch
    Do your notating in Skitch
    Use the Drag Me tab to drag the note over the original note body in EN. The original note will be replace by the edited one.

Lew

Try this, it works for me...

• Right-click on the body of the note in EN.
    Select Open with Skitch
    Do your notating in Skitch
    Use the Drag Me tab to drag the note over the original note body in EN. The original note will be replace by the edited one.

Lew

Thanks, Metrodon, for the link. I had done a search for Skitch, and didn't see this one. Lew, thanks for this. I did this, but when I dragged to original note, it didn't replace it, it just added to the note, and I had to manually delete the unedited, original note...?

Lew, thanks for this. I did this, but when I dragged to original note, it didn't replace it, it just added to the note, and I had to manually delete the unedited, original note...?

You're right. I didn't notice that in my experiment...sorry.

Back to the drawing board...

Lew

Archived