(Archived) webclipper icon resets its position in firefox?

evermullah

This should be in Evernote for Web.

could you clarify this to me, please :P

This forum is for the Evernote Windows client.

The Evernote for Web forum is the best place to post Evernote Web Client and Browser Clipper problems.

Moved this to the Web forum.

We are looking into this issue but have a hard time reproducing it consistently. It is quite possible this could be a FF issue or a conflict with another extension. You could try disabling other extensions temporarily to see if that resolves it.

Moved this to the Web forum.

thanks.

We are looking into this issue but have a hard time reproducing it consistently. It is quite possible this could be a FF issue or a conflict with another extension. You could try disabling other extensions temporarily to see if that resolves it.

i noticed, that other extensions behave similar (i.e. HTTPS everywhere), not only the EN-webclipper.

disabling *all* other extensions but the webclipper didnt changed the behaviour.

thanks for checking.

The Evernote for Web forum is the best place to post Evernote Web Client and Browser Clipper problems.

ah, ok.

i use the webclipper in my firefox on windows or mac osx. i never clip to the web, only to installed en-clients, so that wasnt obvious for me.

i'll try to remember that :)

cheers,

Archived