(Archived) How long will Premium Features stay on without Internet

jahue

Idea

I have a premium account and depend on Evernote! I will be traveling doing some remote studies and will have limited internet (none on my laptop). I depend on Evernote when working on files related to these studies and I need the premium features.

Can anyone tell me if I am a premium user and do not connect to the internet for an extended period of time when will the premium features revert to the free features?

Thanks

J

4 replies to this idea

My account renewed about two months ago, so theoretically I can use it for 10 months without wifi?

Keep in mind I will not be without wifi for that long I just would just like a solid time frame.

Is the premium subscription info programed into the database?

• Level 5*
Can anyone tell me if I am a premium user and do not connect to the internet for an extended period of time when will the premium features revert to the free features?

I think your account type (Premium/Free) is stored locally on your machine, and is probably checked/updated when you sync.

In any case I would expect the EN App on your machine to continue to operate with Premium features until your subscription expires.

In other words, being off-line should not matter.

I have been off-line for as long as 5 hours and EN continued to provide the Premium features.

Of course, only an Evernote employee can confirm this for sure.

Archived