(Archived) set a default notebook

You are using Firefox? (going by the other thread)

If you type "about:addons" into the address bar (without quotes)

Find the Evernote Clipper, and click on options. This will bring up an options window, and allow you to specify a default notebook for the clips to go to.[attachment=0]evernote Firefox clipper.gif[/attachment]

I have almost the same options selected.

I'm using remember for default notebook. My expectation is that EN will remember the last notebook I selected.

It always uses the original EN default NB.

I thought this was just an oversight and would be picked up. Can you suggest what else might be effecting this option?

I believe it is remembering your default notebook, not the last one used.

Even when I chg the add-on option for destination to "select" and use another notebook, it still shows the default NB in the clip prompt.

OS's as below. Vista,FF4,EN4.3.1

It's obviously no big deal, but why have those options? In the EN clipping pref - using selected of default.

You are using Firefox? (going by the other thread)

If you type "about:addons" into the address bar (without quotes)

Find the Evernote Clipper, and click on options. This will bring up an options window, and allow you to specify a default notebook for the clips to go to.

Found, thanks. Not possible to have the same behaviour using only the bookmarklet?

In the desktop client:

Right click the notebook --> Properties --> Check "Make this my default notebook" and then sync.

[attachment=0]ScreenClip [3].png[/attachment]

Archived