(Archived) Confused: Can't find in app purchase on iTunes/iPad

Hi,

I don't want to upgrade from within the Evernote account. I prefer to use iTunes store credit to do an in app purchase.

Could it have something to do with the fact that I am currently on Premium with monthly payments?

Regards,

S

Currently our payment engine isn't sophisticated enough to allow you to do this. While you are premium you will not have the option to purchase the iTunes upgrade. If you needed to do this, you would need to cancel your current subscription. Wait until that runs out and you return to a free user. You will then see that option and can upgrade again. We will not delete any of your synced data during the transition period

• 1 year later...

I do have a very similar problem now. I was reminded some weeks ago that my Premium Account will expire soon and I followed a link to prolongue the Premium by another year via itunes in-app-purchase. I did that and the related amount was charged to my credit card via itunes. Unfortunately today my account nevertheless expired and when upgrading Evernote asks for extra money again.

What can I do?

I do have a very similar problem now. I was reminded some weeks ago that my Premium Account will expire soon and I followed a link to prolongue the Premium by another year via itunes in-app-purchase. I did that and the related amount was charged to my credit card via itunes. Unfortunately today my account nevertheless expired and when upgrading Evernote asks for extra money again.

What can I do?

Submit a support ticket (see my sig) and include proof of payment.

Archived