517 / 5.000 Display of contents incorrect

I have a notebook called "Inbox".
I have had NO files in this notebook since yesterday. Despite this, I can see ONE entry in the page view (see attachment).
This is the same in the WEB version as in the local version.

I have since uninstalled Evernote with REVO and reinstalled everything, but the problem remains ;-(

Do you have any ideas how I can solve this?
The support ticket for a similar case has been sitting unanswered at Evernote for 3 months!!

2024-09-15 11_48_47-_Eingang - Evernote.jpg

Variations on this issue have existed for ages. BS have done nothing to solve the issue. The level 5ers will tell you to completely uninstall and reinstall the app, they will tell you that they do not have any problems. After days of re downloading your offline content you may get a result for a short while but the bug will return. Welcome to my favourite app with the worst customer support ever. Just go to Evernote Facebook pages to realise I'm not alone. 

I have found many problems that all point to the same cause! I have been trying to get these solved through support for more than 6 months.
for example: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/153002-keyword-filters-dont-work/#comment-743494

Until recently I was very motivated to keep sending EXACT error descriptions and screenshots and logs to support.
I had hoped to help solve problems!
I have now given up because I have sacrificed a lot of time and I have NOTHING in response from support.

And YES I have regularly removed ALL Evernote versions using the recommended uninstaller and reinstalled them
and just like @grahamprothero says, sometimes it is better for a few days afterwards, then everything starts again from the beginning!!

Unfortunately, I haven't yet managed to map my functionalities in a usable way in my tests with Notion, Joplin and Obsidian,
but my motivation is growing day by day 😉

• Thanks 1