While editing, Note Titles, in left column, no longer 2 Lines (it's now too short)

On Android Evernote version 10.100.1: When editing, Note Titles, in left column, are now shrunk to one line (it was 2 lines).  This is TOO SHORT -- I can no longer distinguish one note from another within the left column. 

• Level 5

Not sure where you see a "left column" on mobile. Probably on an Android tablet.

The design of the mobile client is optimized for phones, where space is always short, and no left column exists (only a notes view).

If you want a change:  feedback@evernote.com  or issue a support ticket.

Yes on an Android tablet. They lately got the notes view revamped which they announced as more beautiful than ever. Unluckily they cut the titles line to only some characters. On tablet you are not able to see a note list without the preview of a chosen note. I will put a screen shot showing that (yes the blank note on the right half is the Android version of EN not loading the note 😆). I think the tablet gui version on Android has an even lower priority in development. BUT: we still get the home screen with widgets there ♥️

image.thumb.jpeg.c4ce05c9a670d357341cad57b20edcf5.jpeg

• Level 5

Just checked on the iPad.

How much of the title in the note list shows depends on the view settings.

Playing with large and small view, plus the settings for pictures and text changes the appearance of the list.

The option for Tags has no influence on how the title shows. The biggest effect (because it takes up competing space) has the picture toggle.