How to open webclipper with Multi-Select as default?

52 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Clipper > Settings > <scroll down> Use last used clip format

Just tried on chrome doesn't work. Doesn't work on Firefox either. Both latest versions

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, TridenTia said:

Just tried on chrome doesn't work. Doesn't work on Firefox either. Both latest versions

I'm using chrome and have that option - when you say "doesn't work",  do you mean you chose 'multi select' but clipper didn't come up with that option selected,  or you can't see where to apply the setting?

• Level 5

Doesn't work on Safari either.

Probably because the multi selection needs some specific instructions, and only shows a small clipper version, it is disabled for the multi selection. Presenting the options with "Last used" is working.

13 hours ago, gazumped said:

I'm using chrome and have that option - when you say "doesn't work",  do you mean you chose 'multi select' but clipper didn't come up with that option selected,  or you can't see where to apply the setting?

I mean after enabling the correct settings, selecting it once, using it, then invoking webclipper again it doesn't come up as the selected format on open.

When i said it doesn't work, i meant exactly that.  What you stated... does. not. work.

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Noted.  See the post above yours.  Try "last used" instead.

ok so maybe I was not clear the first time. None of these solutions work.