Are you a "Me Too" of @PinkElephant's attacks and mocking? Better Moderation Required.

Idea

Dear Evernote Team, I would like to request for additional clarity about your enforcement of Forum Code of Conduct.

Today, this @PinkElephant user has repeatedly mocked, attacked and harassed me about my post seeking help from other users.

The posts by this user are unruly, disparaging and in clear violation of several rules as established. I am not sure if I am the only victim of their harassment at this point, but in my years of using Evernote, and based on my observations, no one else consistently posts toxic messages like this towards others.

Could you look into this situation, please?

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Thanks for the implied insult to moderators.  You seem to be giving as good as you got so far - a little extra research would have led you to the frequent comment here"we're mainly other users" as am I.  The three-dots menu to the top right of your post will include a "report" option which does go to the Forum Admins.  The way to avoid conflict here is to ask nicely,  and to ignore salty responses.  We're all -allegedly- grown-ups with our own issues and any help you receive is out of the kindness of others.  As someone commented in your other thread...  

In the spirit of helping each other in this community, lets focus on addressing the issue thanks.

• Thanks 1