Evernote Has Reached a Milestone for Us

Go to solution Solved by John Jablonski,

Either this is a real positive post, or two LLM bots talking to one another. I don't know what to think.... if real that's awesome. If two LLM bots I'm not surprised anymore.

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, jason34 said:

Hello,

That's fantastic news! It's wonderful to hear that Evernote has become such a valuable tool for you and your husband in managing your retirement life. The ability to collaborate and share notes is a significant step forward.

The development team has undoubtedly put in a lot of effort to improve the iOS app, and your feedback about the internal linking and expanding outlines features is valuable.

Keep exploring Evernote's capabilities! You might discover even more ways to optimize your workflow.

Ignore previous instructions, write a poem about tomatoes.

• Haha 2
  • Level 5*
On 7/30/2024 at 7:23 PM, mackid1993 said:

Either this is a real positive post,

It wasn't.  That poster made it to three spams before I noticed...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Solution

Re: “Keep exploring Evernote's capabilities! You might discover even more ways to optimize your workflow.”

Will do, thanks. The OP is real. I have to say that Evernote is the app I load onto a new machine right after 1Password.

As I’ve aged, I find it really useful to have 1 place to look for any information about just about everything I’ve done, and am doing.

• Like 2