Double billing in few days - how to get refund

Dear, 

My card was expired at the end of Month of June. I was at that time about to not sign again as the price was raising up too much. 

But once the service was reduced (free service) it was mostly impossible to get access to my account so I decided to subscribe again.

By updating the card number, the card was charged twice for a single year.

I contacted the help service, but no news. I have been paying about 200€ for a year of service when it was on 29€ 2 year ago !

How is it possible to talk to someone who's gonna fix this double charge ?

Regards.  

Hi 

i have been doing a request on that site and the only one thing I got is a generic answer with no consideration of my request. 

The only one feasible option is to request a refund but in that case it would lead to downgrade (which is not what should happen as I paid twice)

Well Evernote stole people and there is no way to get this to be corrected ... Quite unfair 

• Level 5*

You will get automatic responses from the system.  Just keep replying that you need to resolve a double payment - I'd imagine that you have somehow paid on two separate accounts,  your existing one and a new account.  You can request a refund for the new account without affecting your existing status.

• Evernote Expert

You can also resolve double charges via your credit card company. They will refund one payment. However it is possible that this could lead to the cancellation of your account so best to persist with support. If you read the response you got you will see that Everybody requires a reply to confirm that you need a particular action. So reply even if all you say is that you have been charged twice and need a refund. If you don't reply the system will assume that your issue is resolved by the advice in the automated response to your ticket.

• Like 1