Hi All,

Not sure what happened again with Evernote but I can no longer access one of my key HUB NOTES which has all the information to access my system in Evernote. 

I get this error message below; clicking on refresh does not do anything as the page remains. Accessing the note on my APP on my computer just gives me a blank screen, no content. Accessing on the web app (i.e. chrome) is also blank (similar to App on my computer)!

This is horribly bad because I really need the note to do work at my job! Pls can someone fix / help me fix this! I am quite desperate and if Evernote has indeed become unreliable that is an issue! I am certainly not the only person who has that issue!!!

image.thumb.png.ed931389fc026ce377566927b7c8920b.png

Do you see the note in your note list? If yes, try to check for the note's history (Notiz -> Notizverlauf... in German UI)

Do you see the note in EN-Web (in browser)?. If yes, doublicate the note to have a safe copy and wait to get them available in desktop APP.
In desktop APP: Try again later after completely exiting the APP (Datei -> Evernote beenden in German UI).

I did it and it worked. Thanks so much @AlbertR for the workaround idea!. 

Hope the underlying issue gets fixed however because I experienced that screen above quite a bit last few days but today and not having the note available at all was new.

Anyway I am sorted for now thanks to your advice @albertr and wish everyone a nice Friday 

• Level 5*
38 minutes ago, Excited Evernote User said:

Hope the underlying issue gets fixed however

Just for information - we're mainly other users here.  Unless you raise a Support ticket,  Evernote may never know you had an issue - whatever may have been the cause.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/27915865308691-My-notes-are-missing-Content-looks-different-after-logging-in