UNABLE TO CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION OR ACCOUNT

Guys, PLEASE HELP.

I initially started the free trial (7 days) and am now 3 days into my personal account, but I found this program to be completely unusable. It would often log me out immediately after login and it wouldn't grant me access even to my account settings! (it would give me an error page). Because of this, I am literally unable to cancel my subscription or my account, essentially wasting money for nothing. 

I have attempted to reach out to support but they have only given me automated messages, and no real human being has reached out to me even after I sent the support email an actual response after their automated message.

I have tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, all to no avail. I EVEN MADE A BUM FREE ACCOUNT AND WAS ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT SETTINGS.

Any person who knows someone or has any sort of power that can help with this issue, you are appreciated. Thanks.

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 12.13.34 AM.png

Also, it's not clear from your note which platform(s) you are experiencing this issue with.  Have you tried logging on through the web app at Evernote.com and not with a local device?  If you can access Evernote through the web client, you likely have a corrupted local installation, incompatible hardware, or something like that..

Vinnie

Same problem for me, but after 14 days. support told me my account was INACTIVE. 
After many attempts to get support, finally the answer came:

Upon checking, it seems your account was inactive, actually. We confirm having reactivated your account.

This was my question on my first ticket 14 days ago…Support is very weak and really too slow for a service that is so important.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Drmray said:

Same problem for me,

Doesn't seem like it here - the OP is able to use the account,  but is apparently unable to downgrade it.

While I sympathise that you have been struggling with access to data,  please don't post in more than one thread about the issue.

• 2 months later...

I have an active Evernote account with a paid subscription that I signed up for using my school email.

I signed out of all my devices, and now Evernote is prompting me to update my password when I try to sign in.

Unfortunately, I can't receive the password reset email, likely because my email server is blocking Evernote.

As a result, I can't log in to update my account information or access the service, and support has been unhelpful. How can I cancel my subscription now? 

Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 12.13.07 PM.png