Error "Over monthly limit. You have used all of your monthly upload limit of 60 MB. Upgrade for more space" > Settings "9.9 GB (99%) remaining this month"

Go to solution Solved by Nicko.,

Getting this error: "Over monthly limit. You have used all of your monthly upload limit of 60 MB. Upgrade for more space"

But when I go to Settings > Account Summary it shows: "9.9 GB (99%) remaining this month Your monthly limit resets in 26 days"

When I click "Upgrade for more space" it says "Manage your subscription through your iOS device." but my IOS is working fine and shows I'm on the personal plan with plenty of space.

This workaround below fixed it but no longer works. It's been 9 days since I submitted a ticket and have not heard back. A member since 2014 so this is extremely disappointing. 
"I had the same issue. I found a fix on their community forum. Login to evernote web. Go to settings. Change the default notebook. Sync on mobile. Go back to evernote web and change it back. Sync again on mobile."

EN Screenshot 2024-06-13 124916.png

• Level 5*
On 6/21/2024 at 9:05 PM, Nicko. said:

shows I'm on the personal plan with plenty of space.

The personal plan has something around 100GB upload limits,  so it would appear that we're not in Kansas any more... I'd suggest you find a suitable cafe and perform a full uninstall/ clean reinstall on the account...

54 minutes ago, gazumped said:

The personal plan has something around 100GB upload limits,  so it would appear that we're not in Kansas any more... I'd suggest you find a suitable cafe and perform a full uninstall/ clean reinstall on the account...

This is on web tested on multiple browsers, IOS seems fine so it appears there's an issue with web EN thinking the account is on the free plan but settings show personal. 

• Level 5

There was a „0“ too much in the posting of @gazumped . That’s all I wanted to tell.

Sometimes a logout/login solves issues like that. Make sure to clear your browser cache and your website data for Evernote.com as well.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

There was a „0“ too much in the posting of @gazumped . That’s all I wanted to tell.

Sometimes a logout/login solves issues like that. Make sure to clear your browser cache and your website data for Evernote.com as well.

oh okay. Yeah logged in and out many times, also tested on multiple browsers. Support has been in touch but so far they haven't been able to fix the issue even after resetting limit.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem. I have been on the Plus plan since 2013, but was recently forced to upgrade to Personal. After a month I get the upload limit message on my tablet, but not on my PC. Account says there is still 99% remaining, so I suppose the android version assumes I moved to a free plan. I will try to reinstall the app.