Update to match selection on headers is broken

Version: 10.92.3-mac-ddl-public (20240612161827)
Editor: v178.12.0
Service: v1.113.6

On the latest version the update to match selection to set up custom headers is totally broken. I try to set up custom font sizes and colors for each heading level and then use update to match selection to update the other headers in the doc. Doing this now has no impact on any other header in the note. Creating new headers also just reverts to the defaults.

It was already slightly buggy in earlier versions but seems to be completely busted now.

This has already been noted for Windows

It has not been corrected in 10.93.1. You should raise a support ticket and/or send them feedback to feedback@evernote.com

I am experiencing the same thing on my MacBook. Appears to be brand new with version 10.93.1-mac-mas-public (20240618023809) Editor: v178.13.1 Service: v1.114.0.

Basically, Update to match selection no longer works. If I want to change my normal text font to 16 pt, I used to be able to just change one paragraph, then select normal text > update to match, and all the normal text paragraphs would switch to 16 pt. Now, it doesn't do anything. Fix it please.

• 5 weeks later...

This exact issue continues to be a problem for me. It seemed to have been fixed in a previous version but quickly came back in the past several updates.  

10.97.3-mac-ddl-public (20240718185432)
Editor: v178.17.7
Service: v2.1.2