Problem with multiple accounts on desktop

• Level 5*

What happens when you try to connect?  And what method are you using?  Signing out of one account and then onto another?  AFAIK switching from the File menu is a subscriber option,  but logging into one or other account should be possible - even if you use the web version for one and the installed app for the other.  Subscribing is easier...

16 horas atrás, gazumped disse:

What happens when you try to connect?  And what method are you using?  Signing out of one account and then onto another?  AFAIK switching from the File menu is a subscriber option,  but logging into one or other account should be possible - even if you use the web version for one and the installed app for the other.  Subscribing is easier...

When I click on Add one more account open a screen that says "Entering" and in text says that if the Browser fail, maybe will be necessary close this window nad try it again. 

I simply can't do anything else after this, I tried reinstall the app and nothing at this moment.

On 6/19/2024 at 9:38 AM, whatsappjr said:

can't connect two accounts on desktop, I have to buy premium for use this option?

No - the Windows app allows only one account per time. To use two account in parallel you might use the app for one account and EN web for the other. But this is only a poor workaround because you'll get confused by some differences in functionality 😤

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*

I just checked the process from my installed Evernote v10.93.1 app on Win 11.  I click on Add Accounts,  get taken to the web page to log in.  I'm offered the options of continuing login with my existing account / choosing a different existing account / creating a new one.  I chose different account and got told my password was too simple (it was - this was a test account) so I had to change the password,  but then was able to log in freely. 

As @AlbertR said,  once logged in,  only the 2nd account was visible,  but I could switch back to the first easily.  You could share one or more notes or notebooks between accounts to exchange information between them more easily,  or export to ENEX files on one and import on the other.

• Thanks 1