I cannot access my Tasks from sidebar icon.

Since upgrade this morning 10.91.1 Mac-mas-public I can no longer access my Tasks from the sidebar. Instead, I am invited to Upgrade to Professional if I want to Manage and organise tasks all in one place. (I am subscribed to Premium).

This affects my IOS devices as well as my Mac desktop.

Can they be serious?

I am now able to see my Tasks in calendar form. But not as they were (in date order clicked from the Tasks icon).

Is this a bug? Or a new policy?

Can anyone help, please?

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Katreya said:

(I am subscribed to Premium).

You show here as being Premium too,  though I didn't think subsidised accounts still existed.  The current options are Free / Personal / Professional and whilst (AFAIK) Tasks are available to all,  that feature was never part of a Premium account.  So yes,  they may be serious.  You can check your account level here - https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Katreya said:

Since upgrade this morning 10.91.1 Mac-mas-public I can no longer access my Tasks from the sidebar. Instead, I am invited to Upgrade to Professional if I want to Manage and organise tasks all in one place. (I am subscribed to Premium).

That's odd. I was a premium user and that got automatically moved to personal. There is nothing in the comparison of plans (https://evernote.com/compare-plans) that suggests that all task functions are not available to all users.

I might be inclined to check the web version to rule out some local corruption to your system. The current version is now 10.92.3 so I would upgrade given that it is  possible there was some bug in the version you are using that effected certain accounts.

• Like 1

Thanks, guys, for these comments. At least  I now realise that this is a billing issue rather than a bug that has affected lots of other people.  

I AM paying for an annual PERSONAL subscription, but Evernote don't appear to have registered it.  There is NO information at all on my Account settings or Purchase History.  

I have contacted Support about this and am now trying to control my blood pressure with deep breathing exercises...

• Like 2