When annotating images, save button disappears

Go to solution Solved by ChristianJB,

I have a continual issue when annotating images in Evernote

Initially the feature works but after a few times opening an image for annotation brings up a broken window where the Save/Cancel buttons are missing, and none of the top menu items are selectable e.g. 'File', 'Edit', 'View' 

The buttons for editing the image work (e.g. arrow, text, etc.) but without any way to save the changes, and no obvious way to back out to the main window I am forced to quit Evernote and restart is again, upon which all image edits are discarded

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? 

image.thumb.png.4566bbda61de48c0454444158d08087c.png

Version:

10.91.4-win-ddl-public (20240611093853)
Editor: v178.11.1
Service: v1.109.4
© 2019 - 2024 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

• Thanks 1

Thanks! I also didn't know that the scrollbar was there. I wonder if this is a bug/side affect caused from the change that adds space to the bottom of the note editor when scrolling all the way to the bottom? It doesn't seem like it used to do that (but started about five-ish months ago?)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Boot17 said:

I wonder if this is a bug/side affect caused from the change that adds space to the bottom of the note editor when scrolling all the way to the bottom?

I think it is. Noticed after the space was introduced. I & others mentioned it a few times so hopefully its on the list to fix.

• Like 2