Evernote Home - customization question

• Level 5*

Hi.  That page was created 10 months ago and we've had a dozen updates since then (probably) so don't expect to be able to match things exactly.  Plus I don't think it's ever been possible to put widgets on top of the banner...  The original author probably agreed with you that it would be nice,  but the layout got lost in translation somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert

Also, the help page has the customize option open. If you tap the customize link you will have a closer comparison.

• Like 1

I screenshotted from the exact official help page.  I would expect official help documentation to match current application release capability.  That's disappointing it doesn't.    Thanks, I guess I got my hopes up.  :(

• Level 5*
48 minutes ago, NanElizP said:

I would expect official help documentation to match current application release capability.

You must be new around here ;)

Evernote is generally pretty good,  but there are an awful lot of changes and more to come;  I started writing my own help pages but had to give up when the facts started changing faster than I could update my information.  If you find any anomalies just feed them back to Evernote - feedback@Evernote.com - and they'll get fixed in due course. 

It's also fine to post queries here if you can't work out how to do something.  We're (usually) fairly helpful to anyone asking honest questions... :)

• Like 1