Increase Notebook Limit Beyond1,000 Notebooks

Idea

Hi,

I'm a heavy Evernote user and find it frustrating that there's a hard limit on 1,000 max Notebooks. Is there anything to suggest that this will ever be increased?  Or how about making it an a la carte add on purchase?

I have very legit reasons for why I want more notebooks so please do not provide suggestions about how to change my note organization with tags etc.  I also am aware that I could sign up for a Teams account to get 10,000 Notebooks but I am a single user and am not justing paying a 100% premium for that service.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
46 minutes ago, The Cinematic Guy said:

I'm a heavy Evernote user and find it frustrating that there's a hard limit on 1,000 max Notebooks. Is there anything to suggest that this will ever be increased?  Or how about making it an a la carte add on purchase?

Mostly we are only other users here.  It is best to send your thoughts to feedback@evernote.com.  

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

Want more folders ? Because a notebook is nothing but a folder.

Use the OS of your computer, it can breed as many folders as you ever want.

The organization of EN is exactly NOT to copy this already existing structure. The main organizational tool (if you want to hear it or not) are tags, not notebooks. Asking an app that is build around tags that you need (NEED - and you don’t want to hear anything else - LOL) is nonsensical. You want folders, choose a tool that builds around folders. Simple as that.

You can always send your urgent desire and wish at the feedback-address already provided.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

Want more folders ? Because a notebook is nothing but a folder.

Use the OS of your computer, it can breed as many folders as you ever want.

The organization of EN is exactly NOT to copy this already existing structure. The main organizational tool (if you want to hear it or not) are tags, not notebooks. Asking an app that is build around tags that you need (NEED - and you don’t want to hear anything else - LOL) is nonsensical. You want folders, choose a tool that builds around folders. Simple as that.

You can always send your urgent desire and wish at the feedback-address already provided.

Thank you for your heartfelt thoughts.  99% of my notes are from web clipper and have nonsensical names and so yes I do use tags but I was to visually have the list of note titles tidier.  If they allowed you to edit the title of more than one note at a time that’d also solve my problem.

Thank you for your kind words of wisdom.