Evernote is going to delete our account even though we have already paid for it by transfer

Hi!

The best change Evernote can make is to serve customers.
Our University made a payment for the annual Evernote license a month ago, for 30 accounts, a common transaction until now.
We have followed Evernote's instructions to make this payment, specifically from Evernote CFO Douglas Marshall.
But Evernote has no capacity or will to verify this payment that has already been made and insists on canceling our account.
The worst thing is that he has not attended to any of our customer service tickets, specifically #3881891 #3881890 #3881881 #3852773 #3877252 #3875777

What is happening Evernote?

Josep Gonzalbo
University of Valencia - Spain

• Level 5*

Hi.  You have already raised this payment issue in a separate thread - please don't post twice.

I don't know how recent your contacts with Douglas Marshall have been,  but I was under the impression that all the US-based staff had been let go,  and that the whole operation had moved to Italy,  where Bending Spoons are based.

Cancelled or not your account should remain saved on Evernote's servers,  although until this issue is resolved you won't have access to the content.

I did suggest on the other thread that you raise this with your bank to verify that the payment has actually been transferred to Evernote,  and that you contact the Support team to explain the situation again - what was the outcome of that?  Bear in mind that we're all other users here,  with no information on Evernote's payment systems.

And why should the account actually be deleted? If the payment didn't go through, for example, or it somehow went wrong, then at most those accounts should become FREE accounts, the notes would be available, you just won't be able to add new ones...

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, ferol said:

And why should the account actually be deleted?

This is a Teams account - the central 'business' account isn't owned by any individual,  so I don't think anyone has access to it,  though users would all have their own personal free accounts available...  But definitely - there's no deletion involved,  just access.

EDIT - I moved the account thread to the Teams forum

• Like 1