Table lines not printing

Go to solution Solved by Jon/t,

Hi 

I have created a list in the form of a table (a todo list) but printing it does not show the column and row lines.

Is there a way to make the printout show them?

Thank you

Ray Wigzell

I think this has been sort of fixed in 10.86.5 but another bug has entered the print function where the Evernote print system doesn't work too well.

If you download the latest version and when you print open the more settings tab then use the system print function it should work but you won't see a preview.

Jus tried it myself and my tables have a border.

I was using 10.86.4, so have now updated to 10.86.5 and yes, the preview is missing. but now it doesn't print at all. It just hangs on 'processing 1 note for printing' message

• Level 5*
19 minutes ago, raywigz said:

I was using 10.86.4, so have now updated to 10.86.5 and yes, the preview is missing. but now it doesn't print at all. It just hangs on 'processing 1 note for printing' message

If you carry on and print using the system dialogue,  there is still no preview,  but the content will print.

• Like 1
  • Solution
5 minutes ago, gazumped said:

If you carry on and print using the system dialogue,  there is still no preview,  but the content will print.

As @gazumped says use the system print function and you'll get a PDF.

image.png.4ce0d6f63f705f448daf59896f6b3802.png

• Like 1

Thank you 

All prints OK ( or it will do when I adjust the size  to stop the lines falling off the page)

It does seem a bit of a long work around to achieve what should be a fairly simple task.

Thanks, I can now get an output as I wanted.

5 hours ago, Jon/t said:

I think this has been sort of fixed in 10.86.5 but another bug has entered the print function where the Evernote print system doesn't work too well.

If you download the latest version and when you print open the more settings tab then use the system print function it should work but you won't see a preview.

Jus tried it myself and my tables have a border.

Seems that PDF export stopped working after update to 10.86.5 😕

• Sad 1