Ability to see the due date for a task at first sight again.

Marine F

Idea

Before the update on the tasks, we used to be able to see the due date at first sight, now we have to click on the task to see it.

Also, we can drag and drop a task in the same note anymore (to put it above or below an other task), it was useful to be able to do that. Please bring back this function again.

Capture d’écran 2024-04-30 à 08.41.16.png

5 replies to this idea

I see what you mean. In English the word "Due" is used which is shorter than the French for "Planned For" which means the date falls off the end. I'll mention this, maybe just use the date on its own or make the column wider.

2 minutes ago, Jon/t said:

I see what you mean. In English the word "Due" is used which is shorter than the French for "Planned For" which means the date falls off the end. I'll mention this, maybe just use the data or make the column wider.

Thanks! I haven't thought of that! I can't change the size of the column but I'll add some notes on the tasks so I can see the due date properly, thanks for the idea!

7 minutes ago, Marine F said:

Thanks! I haven't thought of that! I can't change the size of the column but I'll add some notes on the tasks so I can see the due date properly, thanks for the idea!

Hopefully an update will fix it at some point.

8 hours ago, Marine F said:

Also, we can drag and drop a task in the same note anymore (to put it above or below an other task), it was useful to be able to do that. Please bring back this function again.

I assume you mean within the task view. You can still do it within the note which is possibly now slightly easier to go to in the new full screen tasks view. There are no longer right click options either which I used quite a bit - particularly a quick way of flagging a task 

1 minute ago, Mike P said:

I assume you mean within the task view. You can still do it within the note which is possibly now slightly easier to go to in the new full screen tasks view. There are no longer right click options either which I used quite a bit - particularly a quick way of flagging a task 

Thanks, yes I was using this a lot within the task view, it's slower to go into the note to drag and drop tasks, I was doing it all the time during the day to reorganize my tasks.

• Like 1