M365 Calendar says connected but Never connects

Go to solution Solved by GlennoSchlapp,

Hi All,

Has anyone had success in connecting M365 Calendar to Evernote for Teams.

It seems that I am successfully connected on all devices but calendar never shows up - instead a message suggesting I try the new 

I am admin on M365 tenancy and all permissions re Evernote are enabled 

As I don't know where to start the troubleshoot re this now it would be helpful if at least one user confirmed the successful working calendar integration.

Thanks for reply

2024-04-29_21-44-13.jpg

2024-04-29_21-46-02.jpg

2024-04-29_21-46-18.jpg

2024-04-29_21-46-47.jpg

I have an identical problem, Microsoft says I've successfully connected to Evernote, but there is nothing in my Evernote calendar. Can someone from Evernote please answer this query.

• Level 5*
49 minutes ago, Philip Stokoe said:

Can someone from Evernote please answer this query.

Sorry but we're not Evernote.  Mostly other users here.  Contact Support if you need more than that - and please be patient,  they're a bit overwhelmed.

For more help here,  please confirm your device and OS / Evernote version numbers and explain your issue in a little more detail...  are you on a Teams (business) app too?

Just trying to see if anyone in the community has specifically joined the Evernote Teams business version calendar to M365 business Outlook Calendar,

I have successfully connected personal outlook to personal / professional Evernote but not the business one.

And believe me I have tried in Web versions, MacOS and Windows and Ios versions - the connection is confirmed but the calendar never actually links.

I have checked as Admin in the M365 tenancy and there are no issues re permissions for user access to evernote

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

I'm a Evernote professional subscriber,  so no experience here,  but I was aware that Teams users have two accounts - their own,  and the central business account;  and as you point out Outlook has business options too...  Not sure how many users you'll find here with both business connections,  but I'd suggest you contact Support now - responses will take a while - as you wait for any other reactions.

• Level 5*
58 minutes ago, Joeri De Winter said:

Yup same here

So.  You're a Teams (business) subscriber with an M365 calendar issue?

• 1 month later...

I currently have Evernote sessions active on Windows (app and Edge browser) as well as on my iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro.  My Office 365 calendar is synced with all 3 IOS devices but not Windows (app or browser). This calendar issue seems to be Win specific. 

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, eburnson said:

I currently have Evernote sessions active on Windows (app and Edge browser) as well as on my iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro.  My Office 365 calendar is synced with all 3 IOS devices but not Windows (app or browser). This calendar issue seems to be Win specific. 

Same question as before - is this a Teams (business) account?  Plus - what device,  and what are your OS and Evernote version numbers?

On 5/5/2024 at 6:45 AM, GlennoSchlapp said:

have checked as Admin in the M365 tenancy and there are no issues re permissions for user access to evernote

@GlennoSchlapp, as a Microsoft admin you are far more knowledgeable than I am.  Nevertheless, I would still offer this very practical suggestion...  assuming it's a laptop you are dealing with, I would take it to a coffee shop with WiFi, have a cup of coffee, and see if the calendar populates using a non-company network connection.  I suspect even for someone as qualified as you, there still could be some stuppid little checkbox lurking under layers of Microsoft submenus that is getting in the way.

Maybe you will still hear from a Teams user who has been successful, but there are many fewer postings from Teams users on the board than individual users, so it may take a while for someone to come along. Meanwhile, you could at least get a decent cup of coffee.

Vinnie

• Solution

Thanks for all the advice,

Today's update to Evernote fixed the calendar issue.

I just tried to add a calendar as I have tried so many times, and to my surprise, it has shown up 

I hadn't done anything in Microsoft or Evernote other than update, as I do regularly

EV version:

10.92.3-win-ddl-public (20240612161827)
Editor: v178.12.0
Service: v1.113.6

Glen

• Like 1