V10 Can't insert image mid-sentence or indent 2 spaces (Legacy COULD)

This all worked in Legacy... HELP!!!

I can't figure out how to place an image mid-sentence (EG a small graphic/icon) to show what button to push, for example.

I also cannot figure out how to indent an image by only a couple of spaces (EG a bullet, then image, etc)

I can only set it at the LEFT MARGIN (or center/right), taking a complete line!  This is useless for documentation.

I "HOPE" I'm wrong!!!!

How do I now accomplish this??

Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 1.47.02 PM.png

• Level 5

You can align left (default) center or right. Done.

If you need finer control, enter a table, make the columns the width you want and place the picture into a table cell. This allows as well to control the picture size - it will be the width of the table column.

These are the options. For finer layout control use a word processor or a page layout software.

That is horrible!  They have KILLED what was working really well!  Another loss... I hope they get that fixed soon... I heavily relied on that/those features!

• Level 5

1) Nothing was killed. The v10 app is new. What’s not there was not coded. And THIS is a deliberate decision for simplicity.

2) I doubt after more than 3 years without this option there is any real need to add it. At least you should have better arguments when you tell:

feedback@evernote.com

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

1) Nothing was killed. The v10 app is new. What’s not there was not coded. And THIS is a deliberate decision for simplicity.

2) I doubt after more than 3 years without this option there is any real need to add it. At least you should have better arguments when you tell:

feedback@evernote.com

The functionality was killed, thats all I care about.  I don't care that its a change of code methodology,
I just want a seamless functionality.  
I'm just a lowly CUSTOMER (Long time)... what would I know.