Hi,

Starting at the end of March I encountered a new problem: Doubled notes.  I'd edit a note by adding new text at the end.  Some time later I'd look at the note and it contained two copies of the original note with the new text from a few days ago in the middle between the two copies.  Also the title was doubled, e.g. "My Title" became "My TitleMy Title".  This was aggravating but tolerable.  

Today I encountered a new variant: It's just like the original, only the the text I entered disappeared!  I had spent 45 min. entering original information in the early afternoon and 4 hours later the note had doubled and my text was nowhere to be found.  I had to recreate the material from scratch.  

For now I'm copying any text I enter into a Word document I keep on my desktop.  Aggravating, time consuming, and wasteful but it beats having to recreate work from scratch.  

My programmer's instinct tells me that the problem is that I always edit in a note window (i.e. I double-click on a note in the main window) because the main window wastes so much room that there's no space to have anything else open on the desktop.  My thought is that EN is merging the 2 note views (main window and note window) and messing that up.  

Does anyone have any idea how to remedy this?  Please don't say contact support: the last time I had a problem on April 2 I submitted a support request and have yet to see a reply.  

I'm so done with EN but right now I don't have the time to analyze replacements, test, figure out how to move everything over, configure backups, and start using a new app.  

Any help regarding this would be appreciated.  

Thanks,
Mike

• Level 5

You don't have 2 windows on the Android client. That's the subform where you started this thread.

So what about starting your quest(ion) with a simple information about OS, client version and other possible points of interest ?