Get list of note titles in a tag

I use Evernote for my todo and troubleshooting at work. It allows me to use a note to attach whatever I want about the event. Once done, I archive it for later reference.

I've only come across one issue at this point. How do I get a list of my note titles in a tag so I can give it to my supervisor?

For example:

Tag:  .todo_today

Note Titles:
1. Call Someone who cares.
2. Pick toe nails.
3. Pull out hair.
4. Attempt to stop drinking at work.

I just need a list of the titles in this tag. I can print each note if needed, just need a list of what is outstanding.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, TechGuy said:

How do I get a list of my note titles in a tag so I can give it to my supervisor?

You need to

1. filter by the tag (todo_today).
  2. Then select all the notes (e.g click the first one and shift click the last one)
  3. Create note links (alt+ctrl+L on Windows or use the three dots in the blue multiselect menu)
  4. Create a new note,
  5. Start a numbered or bulleted  list (This item is optional)
  6. Paste in the note links

image.png.9db0a3f5ffb78d3f0aa2476bab03b311.png

You may be able to paste the note links directly into email as plain text  if that is how you are communicating with your supervisor. This didn't work for me on gmail but copying and pasting the table of contents worked fine.

• Like 2

In legacy you could copy paste a selection of notes (in list view) in Excel, and then edit as you wish the grid of information that Legacy showed. v10 cannot do that anymore. I miss that about once a month when I wish to do similar things. I love the suggestion of @Mike P

• Like 1