I am unable to log in on any device

YankeeDood

Idea

I cannot log in on any device.  I have a free account and II get a message saying that I have reached my unsync limit.

If can log in from a web browser, but about 5 seconds later it logs me out.

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

Same issue here. Can't log in from any device...so checked "my devices" and it said I reached limit. I tried to download app to my new computer and got the pop-up. Tried to revoke (I think we used to be able to have 2 devices, but it seems Web access is counted as a device?) So, I revoked access (and deleted the newly downloaded app) and only kept my mobile and web. Guess what? I can't access on either . Says same "over limit" message. I DID receive email confirming revoked device...yet it was still on my list as active. Now I get message saying I have reached my limit of revoked devices in a year!!! Now I have ZERO access to my files! 

• Level 5

You are beyond the 2 devices limit. Further there is a limit of 2 unsyncs per 30 days. If you already used them, the account locks for 30 days.

You can always unlock by subscribing for a month.

That is ridiculous.  I only kept trying because it wasn't changing anything.  I was still unable to log in! Also, I was initially unaware that there was a limit to "revokes" as if I had known, I would have sought other help...but that wasn't readily available.  I am happy that you responded to my concern. Do you have another idea that can bypass this issue, as I need access to my info immediately.  I don't think it's right that I have to spend $ that I don't have just to access MY info. Basically hijacking my property.