Evernote will not open in Windows 11 anymore.

Evernote will not open in Windows 11 anymore.   The logo keeps spinning.   I tried to uninstall and re-install and get the same results.

• Level 5*

Evernote is working for me in Windows 11 - try using Revo Uninstaller to remove the existing app,  and download / install the latest version from Evernote.com.  Leave Evernote running for a while to catch up.

• 3 months later...

Any solutions to this problem? I'm having the same issue for about a couple of days in Win 11. I tried to uninstall via Windows and then get the latest version, installed it, but it doesn't run.

I'd appreciate some help on this, and thank you.

1 hour ago, ever_coffee said:

Any solutions to this problem? I'm having the same issue for about a couple of days in Win 11. I tried to uninstall via Windows and then get the latest version, installed it, but it doesn't run.

I'd appreciate some help on this, and thank you.

Have you tried uninstalling using the Revo Uninstaller mentioned in the post above yours? The Windows uninstaller sometimes leaves files behind.

Hello, Jon.

I haven't tried via Revo, although it solved itself today. I have tried for a few days installing the latest version, and it didn't run. Today, I was already looking for an older version, but when I tried again it went smoothly. So, everything ok for now and I'm back on track with EN Desktop latest. Thank you! I'll keep Revo in mind if it do occur again.

• Like 1