V10 font much harder to read than old v7

I have hundreds of my v7 notes in Helvetica Neue 14pt.

In v10 they come up as Normal Text Sans Serif 14pt.

My bad eyes find this MUCH HARDER to read!

See photo attached

I REALLY don't want to be forced to V10 !!!

Screenshot_20240319-164314_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Level 5

For me (and from the picture posted) readability of v10 is better.

This has a lot to do with the tendency of legacy clients to press as much lines of text into a single screen as possible. Sometimes this is nice when searching for something, but in general it just feels like the former UI designer had a severe case of "horror vacui".

4 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

For me (and from the picture posted) readability of v10 is better.

This has a lot to do with the tendency of legacy clients to press as much lines of text into a single screen as possible. Sometimes this is nice when searching for something, but in general it just feels like the former UI designer had a severe case of "horror vacui".

@pinkelephant 
Judging by your aggressive, not well read, not well thought out comments, and only concerned with yourself (Evernote), and what things look like to you, not the opinions or welfare of others, I'm convinced you're nothing but a high paid enforcer for Evernote.

Anyways, as I said, from MY perspective, the v10 fonts are harder to read, (and hundreds less to choose from).

• Level 5

You repeat yourself, which is against the double posting rule in this forum.

If you can or can’t read it you know best yourself. If a default font option will be introduced we can’t know.

Go ask yourself for it.

• Level 5

The unified fonts are the basis for the unified look & feel of the notes on all clients. The usual fonts are specific to each OS. That’s why EN decided to install their own set of fonts into the clients.

You will have to live with it, at least that’s what I expect for the foreseeable future.