Unable to move or close app or windows & Unable to submit a support ticket

I usually use the app on the go, and the web version if at work.

At home I use the Windows version

I am on the latest version, Evernote 10.68.3

Today I encountered issues when opening a note in a new window. Once open, it can't be moved on screen at all. It can't be closed either.

The X to close both the note window and Evernote pc app are missing and can't be closed.

I've tried to contact support directly like I have in the past only to get an automated reply, instructions to contact support lead nowhere. Disappointing when I'm on a subscription. Seems that Evernote have followed Seagates poor customer support strategy. 

Unclear if Evernote support staff monitor these forums? This is my first time posting.

Screenshot_20240317_201946_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240317_201959_Chrome.jpg

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, BellBird said:

I am on the latest version, Evernote 10.86.3

I think that's 10.80.3

Sorry for the confusion but if you choose the account/ login option from the Support window that should take you through more questions and raise the ticket.  The direct address is here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new.

Don't know why you have a lockup in the account - I'm running Evernote on a 10-year-old Win10 laptop (with a newer SSD) without any issues.  Occasional update errors can cause issues - easiest fix is usually to download and run the installer again.

5 hours ago, gazumped said:

I think that's 10.80.3

Sorry for the confusion but if you choose the account/ login option from the Support window that should take you through more questions and raise the ticket.  The direct address is here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new.

Don't know why you have a lockup in the account - I'm running Evernote on a 10-year-old Win10 laptop (with a newer SSD) without any issues.  Occasional update errors can cause issues - easiest fix is usually to download and run the installer again.

Thanks for trying to help.

My version is correct.

I am logged in & had tried submitting a ticket there already. There are only 3 categories to chose from. No option for technical support.

Tried again to find that only after selecting a category then sub category, below that it offers other options, "not what you're looking for? Click here" 

Bit of a ***** way for support. Why on earth wouldn't there be a category for Technical/Help. I don't recall it being so awkward previously. 

20240318_051307.jpg

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, BellBird said:

My version is correct.

You actually quoted 10.86 initially.  10.68 is now well out of date whatever your system is telling you.  Please download the installer from Evernote.com and update to a more recent version.  Also your original image shows a scroll bar by the option.  Try down...

scroll.png.47da12870aba9b15c86a754391d9b097.png

10 hours ago, gazumped said:

You actually quoted 10.86 initially.  10.68 is now well out of date whatever your system is telling you.  Please download the installer from Evernote.com and update to a more recent version.  Also your original image shows a scroll bar by the option.  Try down...

scroll.png.47da12870aba9b15c86a754391d9b097.png

Thats not how it shows on my pc at all. Ive shown it already 

• Level 5
6 hours ago, BellBird said:

Thats not how it shows on my pc at all. Ive shown it already 

The selection box @gazumped clipped will show when you click on Submit Ticket. It will show 3 options, and can be scrolled down to Technical Issues.