How to download all attachments?

Hi,

I have had V10 on my desktop since yesterday.

I have also clicked on all my 2000 notes so that they are also offline.

When I turn off the internet, the PDFs etc. do not work. These were not downloaded. Apparently only the text and images are downloaded.

a) What do I have to do so that Evernote downloads everything?

b) What is the easiest way to make a backup? With the old Evernote, I backed up the entire folder. But data seems to be missing here, so it's useless.

c) What are the folders I have to backup. Is this right:

- conduit-fs 20 MB

- conduit-storage 500 MB

- resource-cache 3 GB (this are the important files? Like the database folder in Old Evernote?)

I think I have to download each notebook separately as an ENEX so that I don't lose the structure later.

What is the easiest way to save the stack name and all its subfolders? This is the only way I can save the entire structure more securely.

Many thanks in advance

• Level 5

You simply need to give it a little time for the download. The notes and metadata downloads first. 

The attachments hold more data volume, and need longer. Just keep the app open for a while, can be in the background.

You can check network activity in the Task Manager from time to time to check if the download is still ongoing.

The best way to run regular backups is the Evernote Backup project on GitHub.

https://github.com/vzhd1701/evernote-backup

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

It do not works.

How can I check which note is completely downloaded and which not?

In android are symbols to check if the whole folder is offline. And in Legacy was a symbol in each note.

But here I have to kill the internet and check "into the blue". I can not see which is completed and which not.

I have no control.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, halriko544 said:

How can I check which note is completely downloaded and which not?

On desktop, there is no visible indicator like there is on mobile.  Personally, I think one should be added.  Comment to feedback@evernote.com to tell them how you feel.