Tag not working in iPhone or iPad but just fine on Evernote Mac & Evernote for web

This is extremely basic stuff so I'm very worried it's not working.

I have made a tag, it works perfectly on my Mac Evernote and Evernote for web  but on both my iPhone and iPad it does not work.

There are 6 notes with this tag I created, it shows (6) for that tag on both my iPhone and iPad but if I tap on that tag, instead of it showing 6 notes it only shows 3

This has happened now 100% consistently over 2 days, so plenty of time to sync etc. Any ideas anyone?

Oh and by the way is this right, Evernote are not supplying any type of support at the moment, I could not find any links on their site to ask anyone at Evernote like you used to be able to do.

• MrIllustrator changed the title to Tag not working in iPhone or iPad but just fine on Evernote Mac & Evernote for web
  • Level 5

Just tried, not on all clients, but iPhone and Mac. A search brought up the exact same number of notes, looking for a tag.

Make sure all clients are updated and synced.

If this doesn't change the situation, uninstall the app from the iOS devices. Dump all data when asked. Now make a forced restart of the device.

Reinstall the app, log in. Keep it open for a while to allow it to download all metadata.

• Like 1