Evernote keeps disconnecting devices

i am running evernote on my windows PC, version 10 and android app.  i have the free version where i believe i can only use two devices.  evernote web keeps getting into the mix and disconnecting my devices.  plus i think ive reached the limit in changing devices.  can someone help me and tell me the steps i need to do?

ultimately the two devices i want are the PC version and android version.  i dont want the web version.  

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, eugchen said:

i dont want the web version. 

But you need the web version to add and remove devices.  Better to use the web on your Windows laptop (the web  version counts as one device,  as you know)

is this a new thing?  i just upgraded the PC version and noticed things arent the same for me.  for many years, i was using the desktop version and android version.  i dont remember if they allowed 2 or 3 devices.  

and another thing....everytime i log onto the web evernote version, for the past few days, i keep getting the error message that my password is incorrect and im forced to change it.  ive written down the new password so i know its right.  

anyone else have this issue?  its so annoying.

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, eugchen said:

i keep getting the error message that my password is incorrect

I had that a couple of times and I know it's correct - retrying without my VPN active fixed the issue.  If it happens again,  take some screenshots and notify Support