Notes showing up as recently modified. They had previously been assigned a notebook. No way to change frequency of payment of subscription

1. 1. When I open the app, there are 77 Notes that show up as just modified. It corresponds to when I opened Evernote. This is the SECOND day in a row that this is happening. I am now questioning the integrity of ALL my notes
  2. The notes were moved to a notebook yesterday. They are back out of the new folder today.
  3. I have tried to change the frequency of payment. Under Billing it says it will be Monthly as of March 1. While I have been told that there is a link to update, it is not there.
  4. Why is my home screen changing?

On #2:

7 hours ago, Professional Shanks said:

The notes were moved to a notebook yesterday. They are back out of the new folder today.

Notes are always in a Notebook (Folder).  When you click on the Notes icon, you will see all notes in all Notebooks.  Is this what you are observing?

• Level 5

Just quit your current subscription. Let the account slip to Free. Then subscribe again, with the plan you want to use.

Free will lead to a situation in which you can't create new notes, but your current content is safe and can be edited. You could create some notes in advance "just in case".