Can't delete Evernote User Forum account

Hey everyone! I don't know where to post this.

I created this account when I had some problems, which I already solved. Part of the solution implied on deleting the Evernote account, and now I'd like to close the Forum account again. So, when I click in the "Request account deletion" button it returns the following response:

Oops!
We could not locate the item you are trying to view.
Error code: 2C122/13

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you bothering with this? If you want to "release" your mail from there, then change your mail to some temporary one and don't log in there anymore....
After a while, they will delete inactive accounts...

use this:

https://temp-mail.org/en/

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/4/2024 at 11:18 AM, ferol said:

Why are you bothering with this?

I know I shouldn't, but I do. Unironically, it's something to talk to my therapist.

But my feelings aside, they should let users delete their accounts. This, and some of other posts, makes me think they just don't care about customers.

• Level 5*

On the logistics - this is third-party software so (I assume) Evernote have no say in how account deletions work. And the current owners didn;t even choose this forum,  so "Caring for customers" is not an issue here.

My inclination would be to mark/ block any alerts you get to your email account as spam and just not come back here. 

A moderator (like me) would be able to block your account as a spammer - which deletes all your posts and blocks further access - I can do that if you'd like?