Web Clipper 'Login to Evernote' window/pop-up does not appear - Firefox

Hi all.

I can't get Web Clipper to work on Firefox on Windows 10.  (I have not tried on Chrome or Edge.)  I right click on the page I want to clip, select Login to Evernote from the context menu, and nothing at all happens other than the context menu disappearing.  Nothing appears that would allow me to login to Evernote on Firefox.  I am already logged in to Evernote in the app. 

As an experiment, I turned off AddBlockPlus for the page in question, and added the page's URL to Firefox's pop-up blocker exception list. These actions did not help.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Below is my software version information.  This issue predates my current level of Evernote.  In fact, I have never got it to work.

Firefox 122.0.1 (64-bit)
Windows 10 Home, version 22H2, OS Build 19045.4046
Evernote 10.76.2-win-ddl-public (20240214093250)
  Editor: v176.53.0
  Service: v1.92.0

Hi.  I have removed the Clipper add-on and then re-added it, if that's what you're asking.

What I do:

1. On a web page, right click to get the context menu
    image.png.5c4c2bb430e0554bb5864022af8b35cf.png

2. Click Login to Evernote

3. The context menu vanishes.  Nothing else happens.

Note that I have the Evernote app installed on Windows, it's running and I'm logged in to it.  I don't know if that is related or not.

Thanks.

• Level 5

The linked article is not up to date any more - as many articles in the help database are degrading while the apps and features evolve. It seems the staff that kept it updated was not replaced after moving the whole company to Italy.

Web Clipper since one of the last releases from time to time requires a real log in: When started on a website, it opens a second website in the browser and logs itself in. If it can't, it prompts the user to do so. It does so once per session. When it was initialized, the following clips are without this behavior.