i request a refund, but no one reply me

i already submit many tickets here https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=254678&createdate=2011-10-06&em=friendlinzh%40qq.com&sla=p8b0a7e0e&uid=14498427&un=friendlinzh

but it says the ticket system is upgrading, so i can not find the ticket id

my evernote account is friendlinzh@qq.com

thank you

12 小時前, gazumped說:

You didn't get scammed,  but the support team got very busy.  If you post your ticket number here we can ask a Forum Admin to look into it for you.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I think your ticket # is 14498427 - I'll flag it to a Forum Admin for you.  Meantime please remove you remail address from the last post - this is a public forum and you may be inviting unwanted contacts. 

在 2024/2/13 在 AM11點24分, gazumped說:

Hi.  I think your ticket # is 14498427 - I'll flag it to a Forum Admin for you.  Meantime please remove you remail address from the last post - this is a public forum and you may be inviting unwanted contacts. 

thank you

• Like 1
在 2024/2/13 在 AM11點24分, gazumped說:

do you know when will the admin reply this ticket

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, friendlinzh said:

do you know when will the admin reply this ticket

No,  sorry - all I can do is send the number to the administrators;  they reply direct to the user as soon as they can...

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, nchau09843432 said:

Do you know what's the average response time?

They were taking 20+ days to respond,  but some folks here are complaining about 30+ day delays...  I'm sure you will get refunds in due course,  but clearly the company has a huge backlog to work through.  Just make sure you raised your request through https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new using the issue type "Account",  and you reply to any emails you receive - even if it is only to say "I've given you all the information I can for my refund".

I'll flag this post again for the forum Admins and hope they can help...