Can I recover my old account if email is deleted?

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hello everyone, I use Evernote since 2011 or 2012, it was Android 2.3. Then I have created another Evernote account, but in 2017 unexpectedly I've deleted my old account email. Since then I can't enter use old Evernote account. Can Evernote team restore my old account or change email to new one? I can't read any confirmations or restore password from deleted email. I may prove that my old account which linked with deleted email is mine, and share my password too (which Evernote wants me to update, so I can't use the old account). I don't want to lost them, there're sweet memories. Thanks for understanding.

image.thumb.png.5b054242dca91d7299ba650a192b49e9.png

I know my password and login(email), but I've no access email. If I click login, Evernote will send password reset link to my email.

For security reasons, Evernote is unable to give you access to the account if you can’t access the account login email address.

Unfortunately, they can't help. I have no idea how get my data.

• Level 5
  • Solution

Follow the link I have posted.

If you have lost access to the email address it’s THE ONLY WAY to gain back access.

We are other users here and can’t help you any further.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Level 5

If you have a ticket number, they will eventually come back to you.

If not, no ticket was created. In this case use the guest support link again. Make sure you enter a valid mail address, and check the Spam folder as well.