Folders not showing upon web clip attempt from IOS iPad EN version 10.75.0

Go to solution Solved by Dave Green,

For some reason when I try to perform a web clip from safari into Evernote 10.75.0 I only get the first 3 note folders and I can’t pick the other folders because they are not showing up. I’ve rebooted the ipad and made sure I have the latest EN and latest IOS so not sure where to go to figure this out. Any ideas anyone?…. Thx….

• Level 5

There is no web clipper on iPad. Web clipper is a browser extension that is not available on iOS.

On iOS sharing between apps is used. The selection of notebooks works for me as it always did. The selection can be scrolled. Furthermore I can search for a notebook by any text string contained in its name.

Thanks for that but I still can only access three note folders (the first three)when trying to save a web page. I can’t scroll further down to access other note folders. EN just won’t let me scroll down and the other folders are not visible.

• Level 5

Yes, you already posted this observation. I just told you it is not the normal behavior, because it works for me.

You can decide to run an uninstall / forced restart / install cycle, or ask support who probably will tell you to run an uninstall / forced restart / install cycle.

Oddly I deleted then reinstalled EN which then EN worked fine and now the same issue again. When doing a save from IOS I don’t see all of my notebook folders. How does one uninstall / **forced restart / install cycle**??? (I know how to delete the app and reinstall but not the forced restart / install cycle the other person referred to.)

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve removed the app, restarted and re-added it now a couple times and still have the same “missing folders” behavior happen again. Any ideas anyone?… (iPad with current IPad IOS if that matters.)….  Thanks!