Evernote does not charge me and how to change my credit card info? (no answer from customer support after 6 weeks)

bilde.thumb.png.967c070fb1d6eb7ccf37925643d97ef4.png

The screen shot (above) is from https://www.evernote.com/PurchaseHistory.action
Why have they not charged me "November 5th 2023"? ⤴️ And where to update my credit card info? I could not find it.  It is the same card number but the expiry date and 3 digit code has changed lately. I also wrote in 2023 to Evernote support about this but they have still not replied.

The only reply I recieved pr. 21 of November 2023 was this:
"We are currently restructuring the Evernote Customer Support department to ensure we can deliver a better service to you and all our customers. Some delay in response time is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience." .......

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mostly other users here,  so no access to billing or other information.  There are several possibilities for your situation though - 

1. You're presumably on a Basic (free) account because your last payment in 2023 was missed.  If the contact email address in your account is correct you would have received emails around that time confirming the account was due,  unpaid,  and eventually downgraded.
  2. You were on a Premium account which is no longer available - you may have been asked (again by email) whether you wanted to upgrade or cancel.
  3. The same page that shows your payment above also shows your payment method and account level.  If you update the card and change your level to Professional or Personal you'll be able to resume your subscription.
  • Like 1

Thanks @gazumped, I have not recieved any emails from Evernote "confirming the account was due,  unpaid,  and eventually downgraded".... , but I do not understand and find out how to upgrade my creditcard. I did search on Google, but the result was not accurate. And why did not Evernote support reply? Very strange.

My account level is the following:

bilde.png.f2eaf4d96671fa59c6feaac62a141742.png

• Level 5*
33 minutes ago, mangoguru said:

My account level is the following:

Odd...  you may have fallen through a crack in the billing system somehow...  This is what the top of the Billing page looks like to me,  using the link you provided

payments.thumb.jpg.ad2df2a03e2d8eb8a7a27532826110fb.jpg

I didn't ask what device you're using - I'm on a Win 11 desktop.