Since the last Web Clipper update my web clipper always shows not logged in (blue dot) and any time I go to use it, it then opens a new tab, makes me sign in and then takes me to a random open tab rather than the one I was trying to clip. Once back on the original tab I can clip but the process starts all over if I want to clip a different page. More frustrating than that is every time I make a search on the web, web clipper brings up "similar results in personal notes" in the side bar. This option is completely turned off (never has ever been enabled in the first place) yet continues to connect my searches to Evernote, even though the clipper is always signed out when I try to clip. It's not only annoying but invasive as I do not want my personal and private notes appearing on my searches. There is no longer any technical support as the support links only go to billing and account deactivation, which they seem to be encouraging at this point, so there is no way to get help other than ask a forum of users despite what they are charging premium members these days. 

• Level 5

The expected behavior is that the first time during a session it is used, it will briefly open a new browser tab, log itself in (takes only a short moment), close the tab and return to the tab where it was called before.

There it presents itself and waits for the clipping instructions.

If it works different for you, contact support.

I'm not sure you read my post fully before replying. As I stated the login issue happens every single time I try to clip, even if I had logged in moments ago and clipped another page and the blue "log in" notification never goes away suggesting web clipper is signed out consistently. And if it is signed out and making me sign in why is it connecting to my desktop or web app as logged in and pulling in suggestions/related notes from my account in web searches (despite that being turned off in web clipper)? 
Also as mentioned, there is no support to contact about issues any longer. Any link to Support now takes you to the "Submit a request" page which only offers three selections "Evernote Teams - Accounts and Billing", "Account Management" (and the sub selection under that is only to cancel), or "Billing Issues". 

Much like the other errors on their programs, there is no scroll bar on the drop down, as would indicate to do so, but like others on your many many posts have pointed out your condescending tone is so appreciated. Not everyone can spend their life making 23k posts about Evernote. Another reason this is so terrible, the attitude of people like you on a help board, it's worse than X. If you have all this knowledge, try being polite.