What may we expect besides the promo talk

Hello,

Few days ago I received a mail with the new price settings. It was a no-reply mail and forwarding my question to the general inbox mail didn't give any answer.

Evernotes new price is by average what we pay every month for the Disneys, Googles and Netflixes of this world with that differance when i have a problem i can reach them. When you pay 10 € a month for a service you could expect at least some chatbox to drop your questions. 

Since 2017 i'm using Evernote and I have already more than 4.000 notes and I use it on a daily basis, BUT I miss some features that are really easy to implement but not seem to come. 

Ok, there is some bragging about the magnificient AI and the vibrant colors and all other improvements we may expect, but untill now, it's only been words.  The same words we heard when they updated to version 10 (you know: maybe you don't see the changes but in the background we changed a lot).  That's all nice marketing talk, but this still don't meets my demands why I use evernote.

Evernote was especially my major tool while using Filterize. For most of my normal notes I only had to use the correct # and the magic was done behind the scenes.

Since Filterize is not more working I find myself every saterdaymorning labeling my notes dragging them in the right notebook and making the same mistakes I did before since the labeling isn't consistent.

So, I don't know who will read this, but I would like to know where this story is going, for the 120+ euro a month, I expect something more that what I'm using now.

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mostly other users here.  This was Evernote's summary of progress last year - https://evernote.com/blog/2023-recap

Personally I have nearly 64,000 notes in Evernote and use it every day.  It seems to me much faster,  better laid out and has several new features - like real time collaboration and the To Do function - which will be improved with time.  This is what they say is to come - https://evernote.com/blog/new-ui-2024

With new owners,  new prices and severe restrictions on the services available to non-subscribers the support service has been overwhelmed by too many requests and not enough experienced staff.  The company have recruited more and have seemed in recent weeks to be catching up on their backlog.  Hopefully that too will improve.

Other users here like me are always willing to answer intelligent questions and help find other ways of doing things when Evernote fails.  I agree that Filterize was a great boon and I miss it too.  When Evernote finish improving their infrastructure such add-on services may be attracted back - we'll have to see!

Meantime if you get stuck Support is at https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new ... provided you are able to wait several days for a reply!

• Like 3