Problem with links when exporting Notebooks to "Multiple Websites" in .html

After exporting my notebook as multiple websites, all files and folders are created correctly at the designated download folder on my hard drive. When opening the Index page, I can click and open the linked notes as a webpage. However, it is not possible to open the attached files, pdf, word, excel etc. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help. Regards tanmaster

• Evernote Expert

For some reason the export process does not create the correct links to the attachments.  This is known issue.  They are all located in the relevant download folders.  I think the only solution is to manually edit the HTML files and fix the broken links for the downloads.

There are posts about this issue going back 3 years. I have 6 years of scanned files in dozens of folders I need to export as a backup. Using an exported HTML file with links to the PDFS makes sense but the links don't do anything. Parsing all these files each time I need to find a file is not a solution as the file names (created by ScanSnap) are nonsense names and Evernote has the metadata with the "real name".

Is Evernote going to fix this (ever) ?

• Confused 1