Evernote 10.67.0 on iOS 17.3 not loading notes or notebook lists after first viewing

Go to solution Solved by Yetisis,

After the most recent iOS update and Evernote update, I can get into the app and open a note once, and then once I try to switch to a different note or view my notebooks everything goes black and I just get a spinning loading wheel. This is happening on both my iPad and iPhone, and I have of course tried logging out, deleting, rebooting, reinstalling and it hasn’t made a difference.

Still at a point where every other update is completely app-breaking. I already submitted a ticket, but I encourage everyone else with the issue to do the same.

• Like 1
  • Solution

For the record, no troubleshooting helped but the issue resolved itself without an update on all my devices 8 hours or so later. Might have been a very short term server-side issue dealing with that particular combination of software versions, but it went from affecting all of my devices after the update to affecting none of them by the end of the same day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Level 5

Working for me, no issues.

First 10.67 is not the latest any more, try to update. Second often issues can be solved by a simple logout/login. Third if it doesn’t work, try to uninstall, shut down the device, reinstall and open.