Samsung Tab S9 Ultra Problem

I rely heavily on Evernote for my work. I use a Samsung Tab 59 Ultra. I pay for a Teams subscription and I use the Android application.

I have been using Evernote for many years. I have a lot of spaces, stacks, notebooks and notes.

Evernote crashes frequently. I have identified la situation when I am almost sure it will crash
  1. Place my tablet in the landscape orientation.
  2. Expand the left pane and select the notebook item in order to expose all the stacks and the notebooks.
  3. Use the three columns presentation. Select the list style for the second column ( where we see the list of notes).
  4. On the left pane, select a notebook to see the list of notes.
  5. At this point it will crash particularly if the notebook is old and contains many notes.

Then the application stops and I go back to the desktop page. I can restart the application immediately. No other application is impacted.

There are other situations where the application crashes, but the problem is difficult to describe. Sometimes, I have a real problem to open a specific note without having the application crashing.

Sometimes, the application won't restart (it crashes immediately at the opening ) until I tum my tablet to the portrait orientation.
  • Evernote Expert

I fear you will need to open a support ticket. The one thingy you could try is to uninstall the app, restart your device and then reinstall.

• 4 weeks later...