help with data - please

I have been accessing my account from various places, work pc, home apple computer, home apple phones/ipads.  i want to remove my data from work and have it only my personal apple computer if there is a need to have a designated  place from other than the internet.

How does it work, is all info in the cloud?  If I look on my work profile and see anything evernote and remote it will it effect ot

thanks for any help you can provide

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, LoriAnn said:

I have been accessing my account from various places, work pc, home apple computer, home apple phones/ipads.  i want to remove my data from work and have it only my personal apple computer if there is a need to have a designated  place from other than the internet.

How does it work, is all info in the cloud?  If I look on my work profile and see anything evernote and remote it will it effect ot

thanks for any help you can provide

If you are using version 10, then everything is on the cloud.  Log into your account on the web and confirm everything is there, meaning nothing from your work PC is missing.  If that looks good then you can uninstall Evernote from your work PC and still access Evernote from your other devices.

• Level 5

If you need access at a work computer, you can use the web client. Open a private window, log into Evernote.com. For an additional layer of security setup 2FA, and never choose „Remind me for 30 days“ on a work or public computer. Even if somebody grabs your ID and password, 2 FA will keep the account locked.

After using the access, log out and close the private window. This should be enough to erase all locally cached data.

Or (better) use a mobile device.

• 3 weeks later...