Migrate from Apple Notes

As the title suggested, I search around but cannot find a working solution. Tried to post here but got no answer.

My MacBook runs MacOS Sonoma and my laptop runs Windows 11 with Evernote Personal latest version (10.68.3).

Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

Thanks! I tried the script with EN v7 but it did not work - notes are migrated without content.

Btw, it looks like your suggested link is to convert each note to an ENEX file. In my case, there are hundreds of notes, so it is impractical. But thanks anyway!

3 hours ago, thechinh said:

Btw, it looks like your suggested link is to convert each note to an ENEX file. In my case, there are hundreds of notes, so it is impractical. But thanks anyway!

I am a Mac User so I can't try the Windows code but it reads like a folder of notes gets converted to a single .enex file representing a Notebook. 

• Level 5

The input and the output routine is by notebook. No idea if it works. It runs from an iCloud backup, not directly from the active app.

Anybody can check at GitHub - there are more contributions there, but they are older. In any case Apple has modified AN in recent years, so it is possible it will work on a specific release level, but not beyond.

• Like 1

It's sad that there is no official answer from EN team for such a typical question. As a paid user, I even cannot find a way to contact them but post here and hope instead.